God's promises to the orphan child:
I promise to defend you. Psalm 82:3
I promise to rescue you. Psalm 82:4
I promise to deliver you. Psalm 82:4
I promise to come to you. John 14:8
I promise to hear you. Isaiah 37:17, Exodus 22:22-23
I promise never to leave you. Jeremiah 49:11, Psalm 27:10
I promise to lift you up. Psalm 113:7
I promise to lead you out. John 10:3
I promise to be your Father. Psalm 6:5:8
I promise to give you a home. Psalm 68:6
I promise never to forget you. Isaiah 49:15
I promise to execute mercy toward you. Hosea 14:3, Isaiah 63:9, Romans 9:15
I promise to execute true justice on your behalf. Psalm 140:12
I promise to provide food and clothing to you. Dueteronomy 10:18, 14:29
I promise to help you. Psalm 10:14
I promise to maintain your cause. Psalm 82:3
Lord,
I'm struggling to trust you to provide this for the kids I work with. You have shown yourself faithful every day, but still I doubt. Lord, overcome my doubt. Bring the couple you have for these kids into their lives. Show yourself faithful again. You are mighty and you can see the big picture and you see every stage and every purpose. Father, YOU HAVE A PLAN! Lord, you are so much bigger than I. It is YOU that take care of these kids. Show up again. Provide for them. Lord, follow through with your promises for them. Be their father, be their provider, their helper, their protector. Satan is attacking. He is vicious and seeks to devour these young and vulnerable kids. Lord I claim those promises on their behalf. You have made this commitment to them- so fulfill it! Surround this house with your angels. Protect them. Tonight as they sleep whisper your promises into their hearts. There is so much damage and hurt in their lives, they have walls built up trying to protect themselves from more pain. Lord, restore them. Make them into the men and women you created them to be! Father, use me however you can. Let me be the hands and feet to your promise to them.
i love this heidi! i am so excited you are blogging :)
ReplyDelete