God is in the business of redemption.
And He is redeeming things in my life! It is a beautiful thing to see and even more amazing to experience!
This past week I was able to attend a conference in Los Angeles. Summit of the Orphan . It was a great trip overall. I was able to stay at a dear friend's house and be poured into by her and her roommates on top of spending two days with people who are also called to care for the orphan child. It was fantastic to soak up conversation and encouragement from them.
But that is another story for another day. I want to share the story of my last evening there.
Usually when you think of California you think of sunshine and clear blue skies. Which was true of San Francisco when I flew there, but when I landed in LA... it was cloudy and cold! And was like that for the next two days. So when the last day rolled around, I drove to the conference praying for a clear afternoon so I could go see the sunset over the Pacific. About lunch time the sun came out and it quickly warmed up to a beautiful 70 something degree afternoon. So I ducked out of the conference early to find a beach.
God is intimately aware of me. And loves me so much.
And I really think that He gives me beautiful sunsets because He knows how much I enjoy them.
God is the lover of my soul.
I cannot begin to tell you how much that meant to me. And describe the flood of love into my heart. I felt like singing to the world of His love! What an amazing God we serve!
No comments:
Post a Comment